Jul 15, 2022

Friday Favorites: Bright Colored Shoes

 

Orange you glad it's Friday?!! After traveling for the past 6 weeks I've had a lot of projects to catch up on at work and in managing our home life. Thank goodness darling Vivian was back at Summer camp! I feel like I'm in a good place and ready for a fun weekend visiting my Mamma and going to church on Sunday, something I've really missed this Summer. I'm back out again next Thursday for a very special beach trip, stay tuned :)

It's rare that I own a shoe that isn't nude but when I do opt for a color, I go bold! One of my favorite colors to add as an accent into my wardrobe and in my home is a bright orange.  I think of the Hermes signature color and find it to brings an unexpected pop that you rarely see.

I used it in Vivian's nursery on the drapery with a greek key tape trim, I have a bright orange purse, a Hermes cuff and now these slide sandals. I truly believe bright orange compliments nearly every color palette.  I've worn these every single. day. this week alongside a lavender top, blue floral dress, the outfit above and a simple white tank & jeans.

Here are some fun colored shoes ....

inseparable from my darling

5 additional colors


also in neutrals 


3 additional colors




4 additional colors 


in several colors


9 colors


11 colors




6 colors


6 colors


Dress Beautifully in a Colored Shoe
  • XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: