Jul 6, 2022

Tennis Skirts

 Gals, tennis skirts are my new favorite addition to my wardrobe. I want lots of them in lots of colors to wear lots of places! Everywhere except the court because I don't know how to play although, after seeing some friends learn to play recently, I'm considering lessons.  It would be another great form of exercise, a first time sport for me (Ryan says ballet didn't count) and there are so many clubs near our house. Not to mention a fun way to make friends - the more the merrier when it comes to gal pals :)



When I say I wear them everywhere, truly I've worn them biking riding, sight seeing in the city, running and in the gym. Not only are they pretty and feminine but they provide more coverage and flattering on the hip/leg area (the place I'm most self conscious!). 

BEST part - there's a 'long' version which is what I'm wearing ... clearly it isn't long, I'm petite at under 5'2"


11 colors/print options
I LOVE the flowy design!

These skirts truly are for every activity. I even plan to wear them on play dates at the playground.  I have found that the shorts underneath are much more comfortable today than in designs of the past.  They grip without digging in to allow for comfort and ease of movement. I also enjoy the higher rise to pair with shorter athletic tops. 

Note: I size up one in shorts/skirts from my legging size.

Here are some super cute tennis skirts:


10 colors - 2 lengths


8 colors - 3 lengths


17 colors


classic side pleating
3 colors

Dress Beautifully in a Tennis Skirt

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: