Jul 29, 2022

Friday Favorites: Sassy Tops


TGIF! Gals, I wore this top yesterday to a Princess Tea Party Vivian Louise & I were invited to.  She wanted me to dress up too but it's so crazy hot I opted for this sassy top & a pair of white shorts. My mane wasn't coiffed in this voluminous curled do but in a pulled back pony tail like it has been every day this week!

Wearing this statement top reminded my how sassy an outfit can truly make you feel. I mean the tea party itself was reason enough to smile but in these oversized ruffles I felt extra girlie!

Even with a basic pair of jeans or simple shorts a fun top can really set the tone for fun!

Here are some super sassy tops ...
 







super splurge but so pretty















Dress Beautifully in a Sassy Shirt

XOXO Sarah Louise 

No comments: