Apr 7, 2023

Goodness

Good Friday - the greatest of all goodness that ever will be!

On Good Friday we were given the gift of life, mercy and grace that can never be measured or deserved.

That is the goodness!

I picked a bouquet of wild flowers for our darling Vivian Louise

I visited my Mamma's house this week, which is out in the country and my favorite spot is on her front porch. I love to swing, listen to the birds and just enjoy the quiet views of nature. The trees had buds all over them ready to burst open with new leaves. He truly makes everything new! 

I took the time to really reflect on the big and little things to be grateful for during this Holy Week. It was a humbling and at the same time an overwhelming feeling of just how amazing God's love is for us! 

I encourage you to give thanks for the goodness God's given you in your life!

Dress Beautifully in Goodness

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: