Apr 19, 2023

Bright Skirt Big Beauty


A skirt that's brighter than the sun! That's what I'm wearing. Neon isn't just for bars and young children. Neon can be modern and chic when design and styled in a sophisticated way.

This skirt is in a structured satin wrap style which is classic but it's in a shorter length (well on most gals but I'm on the petite side). Personally I prefer my hem lines modest. 


I paired this neon yellow skirt with a classic crisp white shirt. It balances the luster & vibrancy of the skirt. And since the shirt & shoes is neutral I added an unexpected color with a lavender statement earrings that also adds texture.

Tip: A fun printed scarf, necklace and/or handbag are other ways to add print & texture.



The key to wearing bold colors = confidence! 
Loving the vibrancy and stying will allow you to walk out with your head held high. 



Dress Beautifully in Neon

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: