Apr 26, 2023

Tickled Pink

 

I am tickled pink at all the kindness and surprises yesterday that make me feel like the most special girl!
I am truly fortunate to be 40!!!!

I giggled a little at the amount of pink my gal pals showered me with becuase they know it's my favorite color. I believe pink is just so pretty in all shades - but light is my favorite!


I used to only wear fitted dresses or dresses with a defined waist line and I do still find them the most flattering but I'm also opening to dresses that have a swing shape because gracious they're comfortable and cute! 


This particular dress is far from simple with its puff sleeve, tiered shape and covered buttons. But it is practical and can be dressy with sky high heels or for every day with a flat sandal or sparkly sneaker.


The v-neckline and above the knee hem creates a proportion that doesn't overwhelm with the volume of the dress. And the vintage rose pattern, precious as can be!



I encourage you to embrace dress styles & shapes that are unique to your typical style.
And wear pink! Which ever shade you prefer - pastel or bright they're all pretty!

Note: I purchase unique clothing like this dress, gifts & accessories at Charlotte's Boutique


Dress Beautifully in Pink

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: