Apr 5, 2023

Hi-Low

 Gals, I remember about 10-15 years ago when hi-low dresses were all the rage.  I have to be honest, it's not my favorite hemline but I made an exception with this dress! Because this design has been on hiatus it's rather refreshing and the mural/gradient print makes it very unique and interesting. 

What caught my eye immediately was the bouquet flowers, silk-like light weight fabric and the button front. The fabric literally flows like you have a train when you walk and the buttons allow you to wear it as a layering piece (ex. over tank & shorts). 

This dress will make a beautiful statement all Summer long day and night!

Embrace the vibrant colors by pairing with a coordinating handbag or sandals.





Dress Beautifully in a Hi-Low Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: