Apr 12, 2023

White Basics Tees & Jeans

Spring break is the kick off for white season (and natural hair #humidity). Whether you follow the age old rule of wearing white only after Easter and before Labor Day or not, I believe that most can agree that the bright blank neutral is not only pretty but functional in these hot months! 

I've had not one but several gal pals upon seeing my closet say 'wow SL, you have a ton of white'. I sure do! My love of a crisp white cotton was inherited from my Mamma and her Mamma. So, it's not really my fault. 
Style Tip: Gold jewelry dresses up basics!

Cool cotton tanks, shorts and jeans are great white foundation pieces that you'll wear all season long!

Here are some pretty white basics to freshen up your season ...


Scoop Neck Tank


these are my fav! 
If too long simply cut the hem AFTER washing!



Wide Leg

Distressed Straight Jeans

Dress Beautifully in White Tees & Jeans

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: