Sep 27, 2023

Black Pants

If you're around my age (ek 40), you remember wearing black flare pants and sassy tops out on the town late at night, to work or any occasion that wasn't casual. It was the uniform of my 20's. 
There was a shift into skinny pants around 10 years ago and then a major movement into denim for everything. The black pant almost went into a retirement.

I'm happy to share that they're back! And in cuts from the past including flare, trouser and wide leg.



Personally, I find a black pant sleek, slimming and sharp! They create a canvass that allows your top and face to shine. The pant, in a flattering fit, compliments your shape without competing with your pairings.

Here are some chic black pants 

Note: White I believe instinctually we tend to dress them up - in a crop/ankle length consider a casual styling of a tee/sweatshirt & sneakers.


I recent purchased these and adore the flattering shape and modern detailing.
5 color options


13 color options


3 color options



Dress Beautifully in Black Pants

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: