Sep 29, 2023

Friday Favorites: Boots

 TGIF! It's here! Weather cool enough to wear boots! Boots have such an opportunity to add style & personality alongside their purpose to protect from the elements and keep you warm.

I like to add color, pattern and so much texture with my boots.


SNAKE KNEE HIGH BOOTS
also in solid black & brown

I also don't skimp on quality. I choose an all leather construction and a heel height no higher than 2". This allows me to wear them for many years! I even have them polished throughout and at the end of the season before storing away.

Tip: I have nearly all of my knee high boots stretched by a cobbler for added comfort and room. (I use Belk Shoe Repair in Southpark, Charlotte)

Here are some boots I find oh so beautiful ...


4 color options 


I love the long pointy toe, walkable heel & green hue to the snake print (these are in my cart!)
also in black & brown


I'm loving this metallic pop!


also in black & ivory


also in tan suede


also in brown suede


3 colors


4 colors & snake print

Dress Beautifully in Boots

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: