Sep 13, 2023

Bodysuit Believer

 While it seems like everybody else has been wearing bodysuits for quite some time, I'm finally wearing one and I'm here to say, I love it!


I was so apprehensive about the fit and comfort that I didn't even try them. Now I want more and here's why. They create such a good silhouette between the top and bottom that gives the illusion of a tucked in top without all the bunching. This piece stays in place as you move with no adjustment and tucking. 

Now, the bottom half which was concerning to me, is soft and fits smoothly. I truly didn't even feel or notice I was wearing a bodysuit. 



I styled this one for a night out in a monochromatic palette. It's very similar to this designer one.

P.S.  I've been embracing black for the first time ever!

I encourage you (if you haven't already) to try a bodysuit for a look that's chic and stays put.

Dress Beautifully in a Bodysuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: