Sep 6, 2023

Power Dressing


A blue blazer is a closet staple! It's a tailored, classic piece that accentuates a woman's physique in a strong way. While the days of suiting up in the office are currently behind me, I still believe in the power of dressing sharp.

The blue blazer gives me confidence. It adds structure and polishes even the most casual of outfits. I look for a shoulder that fits, cinches my waist, skims the hips and detailing like functional cuff buttons. 

As for color, navy is a rich neutral but softer than black. It's my favorite!


Pair a navy blazer with:
trousers & skirts for sophistication
over a casual dress or maxi skirt for a day time chic look
with a mini dress or skirt for evening
along side a white tee and jeans for a timeless ensemble


Ladies the options are endless!
Pair it with pieces you love for a polished look that's unique to YOU!

This particular blazer has attachable underpinnings available!


If I could only inspire you to add one piece to your wardrobe
a navy blazer would be it!


Dress Beautifully in a Navy Blazer

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: