Sep 20, 2023

Strong Shoulders

 Shoulders are tricky. I find that gals either want to enhance them or minimize them. 
Personally, I have very narrow, small framed shoulders that I like to enhance as this creates an hourglass silhouette. 


Allow me to explain, by adding volume/emphasis on the shoulders the waist line appears smaller in proportion. Because my lower body a size larger than my upper body, this also balances making the contrasting size difference diminish.

Bonus: A strong shoulder top slenderizes the arms! AND makes you appear standing straighter and taller (IMO) 

Extra Bonus: This modern trend is much more discrete than the shoulder pads our Mammas wore in the 80's!

Here are some sharp shoulder tops ...








5 colors

Dress Beautifully in a Strong Shoulder Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: