Jan 22, 2024

Be the Star that YOU Are

You've heard it, I've heard it .... Comparison is the thief of joy! I'm sure we can both agree it's true but how in the world do you protect yourself and often fight off this robber??!!

Well, it's a challenge that I face all the time so I don't have a magic solution to share but I do have some things that help me stand strong in my own shoes.

YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT'S MINE


My circumstances and my blessings are just that, mine. They are meant for me and no one else.
I was purposely placed where I am at the right time with the right gifts.

I DON'T WANT WHAT'S YOURS


I have countless, beautiful, undeserved provision. What's mine isn't for you and what's yours isn't for me.
Our individual lives are filled with perfectly made plans.

I UNDERSTAND MY ASSIGNMENT

I am designed specifically for a purpose that only I can fulfill. There's only one of me and I'm irreplaceable.  I am not defined by what anyone else thinks, says or any other measurement our world offers. 

I hope this encourages you to be the star that YOU are!

Dress Beautifully Standing Strong

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: