Jan 19, 2024

Friday Favorites: Winter Blues

 TGIF! Brrrr it's been a frigid week here. I purchased a down puffer coat with a fur trimmed hood 2 years ago for a trip to Lake Tahoe and it's been one I'm so glad I have! 

Winter blues are a real thing. The cold, the short darker days and barren trees can be discouraging but wearing pretty blues I find is fresh and pretty! I even decorate with a lot of blues.


My Grandma always wore navy, it was her favorite and she styled it in such a classic way typically with white and red lipstick. Navy is a crisp dark neutral that's soft and by far the one I gravitate towards the most (besides white).



Fun Fact: I had a video call with my Mamma to show her this outfit because I loved it so much and she loved it too!

Style Tip: Pair blues with orange, brown and black! 

Here are some happy blues ....





















Dress Beautifully in Blue

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: