Jan 12, 2024

Friday Favorites: Trendy Tops & Jeans

 TGIF! I like my closet full of classics but I also like to sprinkle in trendy pieces. This keeps my outfits interesting and modern. 

I believe the trick for embracing new trends is choosing ones that YOU like, not that others. I also think you shouldn't go to an extreme design as you might not wear very often and maybe even wait a season to see if it lasts.


Statement tops are fun! I know I want to wear something unique when I head out with friends or to an event. It doesn't have to be a one time wear, pair with jeans casually and a skirt for dressy occasions.

Barrel jeans are so cool looking.  I have athletic legs and like the idea of a wider cut.  I found a pair that wasn't as exaggerated and very comfortable.

Here are some trendy pieces to explore adding to your closet ...


No comments: