Jan 10, 2024

Dressing in Sunshine

 Yesterday was a very stormy day here. Thank goodness we didn't have any damage or power loss but it did look like I could canoe through the yards in our neighborhood. 

Today, the sunshine after the storm was such a delight and reminder of so much good.


You can add sunshine to your outfits and quite literally brighten your day with a rich golden yellow.
I whole heartedly believe in the power of dressing. It builds confidence and wearing this bright color, how could you not be happy?!!


I have loved jackets for my entire adult life, particularly lady jackets in a very structured short design. It fits my frame and is very feminine.
I paired this wool jacket with an animal printed short skirt and tights. 


I kept the rest of my outfit neutral but I find French blue, lavender and pinks are all pretty pairing options.

Tip:  I like to contrast saturated colors with pastels.


If you wanted to be more casual, add jeans with your jacket. Lights wash or a wide leg trouser cut are chic options.

Dress Beautifully in Sunshine Yellow

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: