Jan 8, 2024

This is Eleven


It's hard to believe that this is the 11th year I'm sharing on this space. I take time each January and reflect, asking myself the questions:
Why do I create? 
Is this space fulfilling its purpose? 
Does this still fit for my life?

I find it's important with any investment that you take stock and ensure it's the right fit for you and to explore changes that may need to be made because nothing stays the same in life!


When I started, I was encouraged by friends and colleagues to share my outfits as the unique way I paired colors and pieces together as a young professional was intriguing. At the time I was 30 years old working in the corporate world. I focused on professional, feminine styling. 

Since then my circumstances have changed several times.  Now, I work from home part time and my focus has shifted to a well rounded idea that dressing beautifully starts on the inside and touches so many aspects of life.

I share encouraging posts to dress your heart and interactions with others beautifully.
Fact: true beauty starts on the inside!


I share outfits in hopes they'll inspire you to create a look that showcases YOU and builds confidence, allowing you to shine your light brighter to the world.

I share trends & concepts that open your style up to trying new things.

I even share spaces in my home to inspire dressing your rooms with beautiful things.


Note: What this space is NOT is one that persuades you to purchase more/new. I link current options as a resource but find it essential for your style to be authentically yours and that can often be created using pieces you already own!


I pray more than anything, I share the love of Jesus through this space so that you are assured in the wonderful, beautiful lady God made you to be!

Dress Beautifully in Your Talents 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: