Jan 5, 2024

Friday Favorites: Chocolate Brown

 TGIF! This first week of 2024 has been a doozy! And one I was not expecting nor wanted. I've been suffering from the flu for over a week and it's been brutal!! Today's the first day I ventured out, we needed groceries so bad I was becoming concerned for our ability to sustain.  

I haven't been able to do the things I want to do, planned to do or hoped to do but there's always next week. It a challenge for me but honestly I've had no choice. 

The color brown, now that's an unexpected that's lovely.  You don't hear people say 'My favorite color is brown' and when it comes to fashion and particularly home decor the warm neutrals haven't been out since the 90's. It's been all the cool and high contrast. 


Personally I find brown to be very complimentary not only to hair & skin tones but it plays well with nearly any palette ... pastels, jewel tones and other neutrals like ivory and black.

I even decorate with lots of brown!

Here are some pretty brown pieces ...



















Dress Beautifully in Brown

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: