Apr 8, 2024

3 FACTS

 Gals, I had no clue what I was going to write about today. This happens often, particularly with Monday posts as I try and share content that is motivating and focused on inner beauty. 

Over the past few weeks myself and others around me have had struggles with doubt, confidence and insecurity. 

Whether it is with your body, relationships, circumstances etc ... it is discouraging and not a fun place to be.

Here are 3 FACTS I shared with myself & several friends that we should remind ourselves and others of often 

YOU ARE WORTHY

YOU ARE SIGNIFICANT

YOU ARE DEARLY LOVED


Step out with your head held high knowing while you have limits, God does not.

God has created you beautifully and has you where you are with a divine purpose.

Dress Beautifully in His Image

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: