Apr 10, 2024

Forever & For ALL

 When it comes to building a wardrobe I believe strongly in starting with a foundation of classic 'forever' pieces. These are garments that are well made, in timeless designs and span across seasons. They're not a 'one and done' wear but pieces you can style differently with accessories and shoes, can layer and dress up & casually. 


While I shop big retailers the most I find great beauty, uniqueness and quality in smaller designers.  Julia Amory is one of those. Her designs are feminine with modern touches. I anticipate her pieces increasing in my closet.


This shirt dress has elements of sophistication with the collar, shape with the strong cap sleeve and cinched waist, interest with the patchwork print, fun with the oversized side pockets and femininity in the a-line midi skirt. 


The fabric is a substantial cotton with a hint of stretch for a fit that holds and covered buttons for elegance.
I swapped the self fabric tie belt for a raffia one for added texture and contrast.


I styled this dress with a pair of sling back, low heel pumps (my new fav!!!) but plan to wear with flat sandals and even sneakers for casual occasions.

Young or seasoned, mom life or day at the office, luncheon or evening event - this dress can take you to all the places for years to come! 


SHIRT DRESS - BELT - PUMPS (new fav & in tons of colors!)

Dress Beautifully in Classics

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: