Apr 29, 2024

The View

For the past 5 days I've been in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho on a girls trip and one of the things we all have said over and over is 'look at this view'. 


The mountains, the lakes, the horizon; they're all so beautiful! 


While I've stood at the peak of a hike, the tree top of a zip line, the side of a highway and right out on the balcony of our room I've thought a lot about the views. Far off places are wonderful for showing us majestic landscapes but so can home.


I'm looking forward to stopping to take in the daily views of my life. Like Vivian coming down the stairs in the mornings to give me the first hug of the day or the flowers I planted on our patio starting to bloom or a good friend's number shining on my phone for a chit chat. 

Take time throughout the day, count to 10 and appreciate your surroundings.

I encourage you to take in the views of your life with gratitude and awe!

Dress Beautifully Taking in the View

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: