Apr 5, 2024

Friday Favorites: White Jeans

 From Easter to Labor Day I swap my blue jeans for white! White is not only my favorite neutral to wear, it's also what I have the most of in my wardrobe. 


The price is incredible!!!!
I'm going to take a little length off 

For white jeans I prefer a thicker denim to avoid a see through situation and it's more flattering.  I also like a straight or wide leg with a crop length. 

Tip: I take scissors to the hem of jeans to achieve the right length and a modern raw hem! And it's free :)
Be sure to wash them first! 

Here are some white jeans that will brighten and lighten your Spring & Summer outfits:


great price!




I love the asymmetrical hem


these are my fav go-to jeans




I own these & love! 
They're light weight and a slight ivory color



Dress Beautifully in White Jeans

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: