Apr 3, 2024

PLAY CLOTHES

 "Play clothes" is what we called clothes we literally played in growing up. These were pieces that we wore at home that were ok to get dirty and comfortable to move around in. It was a way to differentiate dress up clothes from the ones we wouldn't get in trouble for messing up in. 

This week Vivian and I are on a Spring Break adventure with a trip around NC. Our first stop was a picnic and visit to a park in Raleigh. I don't want to just watch Vivian play, I want to race, climb and jump in with her. So I'll have to dress for play.


My play clothes in this season of life is most commonly a tennis skirt and tee.

I''m very fond of tennis skirts as they're girlie,  provide coverage, comfortable, and even have pockets on the undershorts! (If it can hold a tennis ball, it can also hold my phone & keys). 

For exercise I pair with a workout top but for play I choose a cotton tank or tee. I truly find this look to be pretty and functional!

Dress Beautifully in Clothes You Can Play In

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: