Mar 22, 2019

Friday Favorites: Lavender Lovelies

TGIF! Hope you gals have had a great week.  We have especially enjoyed welcoming Spring and all it's seasonal happiness.  This week flew by because we spent it having fun: Tuesday we played with Vivian's cousin and my sister, Wednesday with a day at Grandma's and her chickens and ducks (Vivian adored the animals) and yesterday with our most favorite Daddy.  He had a day off and since those only happen a few times a month we soaked him up!
He's on call today but gracious I'm hoping that phone doesn't ring because we have plans for a date night!!
For the weekend I'm hosting a baby shower for a sweet gal at church and her baby boy. So tickled to bless her.  It brings back all the joy I had waiting for baby girl :)

Speaking of baby girl, when I was pregnant with her I chose lavender as the color for her nursery and then it carried on through her clothes and mine! While I adore pink more than anything but lavender is just as pretty, sweet and a color that's not overused.

So here are my lavender favorites that I promise you'll feel pretty in this Spring:

Jumpsuit
Gracious, I love jumpsuits and I may have to pull the trigger on this one!

Dress
If you have a wedding or special occasion coming up this dress would be fabulous.
It also comes in several other colors.


Sweater
Ideal for this time of year when it can still be chilly.


Pants
I already have trousers or else I'd buy these!
They would definitely add some light and prettiness to your work wear.


Slides
Love the subtle bow.  They are just the right blend of dressy and casual.
And not to mention a low heel is practical and comfortable.


Sneakers
I know they're a splurge but gracious I wear these almost every. single. day. #truth


Purse

This purse designer has been trending hot for several years now.  I Amy have to jump on the band wagon late.  I love the unique styles and colors.


Earrings
I love this brand and have several pairs of earrings. This style looks light and just a hint of color.


Eyeshadow

I recently added this palette to my make up drawer and LOVE it! I have green eyes and man do they pop with these purples.  I've been using this one for 4 year and love it's pinkish purple shades too.


Nail Polish
One of my favorite!

Dress Beautifully in Lavender

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: