Mar 29, 2019

Sunny & 75

TGIF! Gals, Spring weather is starting to appear. The skies are brighter and the afternoons are warmer.
Vivian Louise and I have been playing outside today and currently she's napping (she has a brand new molar and got her 15 months shots today so I'm hoping it's a long slumber) I'm going to share with you my favorite outside essentials. It's sunny and 75 here in Charlotte right now so here's what I've pulled out for this happy occasion.

1. Sunscreen

Gals I can't scream about sunscreen enough!!!!! Your skin is your largest organ. Take care of it.  Protect it from disease. And preserve your beauty with the prevention of wrinkles. Pale is pretty and I'm not just saying that because I glow in the dark #truth

2. Sunglasses

How cool is it that Polaroid is making polarized sunglasses. It makes sense though. And they're affordable.  I was ready to splurge on a designer pair but every time I try them on they all are just way too big for my face.  I literally feel and look like a clown.
PS We defiantly had a polaroid camera growing up :)

3. Sunhat

Look chic and cool while shading your face, neck and shoulders. I'm a baseball hat kind of gal when I'm hiding my dirty hair and make up free face but when I'm playing outside or out and about I prefer a sunhat. They're lady like, lightweight and just so pretty.

4. Sandals

So I know these aren't designer or even pretty.  In fact my sister is constantly making fun of them but goodness gracious are they comfortable and perfect for playing outside when you don't want to wear sneakers. They're supportive so you can still chase your toddler if you have one.  I'm constantly thinking about those things now.
These sandals have come a long way in colors, patterns and styles. I had to find the snazziest style so I chose the metallic rose gold.
Sidenote: I remember splurging on a pair of these in high school.  That was sooooo much money for me those day.

5. Smiles
Smiles and Squeezes :)

Enjoy the sunshine with your sunshines.  Just being outside in God's creation brings me great joy, but sharing it with the ones I love, well it doesn't get better than that!
I can't wait for our landscaping to be complete so we can lay in our hammock on Sunday afternoons just soaking in our blessings.

Dress Beautifully in the Sunshine

XOXO Sarah Louise


1 comment:

Zmilelee said...

Are you looking for elegant cocktail long cape dress with cover shoulders? Then Zmilelee is one of the best options you have.