Mar 21, 2019

Hello Spring!


It's here! It's here! Spring is here! I'm so excited for flowers, sunshine and warmer weather.  Now according to my weather app the actual conditions aren't quite falling into line but it's ok I'll be patient.  I am going to start dressing the part.  That means lighter colors and floral prints.

This outfit is perfect to transition between the seasons.  This top with its tiny floral print, delicate ruffle detail and smocking to create a pretty shape is so much fun for week day or weekend.  It pairs nicely with jeans or trousers/pencil skirt. And because it's sleeveless layer a blazer for added sophistication. Or denim jacket for a more casual look. I love how the darker shades balance the bright flowers to ease you into Spring.

I paired it with a medium wash jean but I really want to pull out my white jeans.  Pretty sure I'm not going to be able to wait until Easter.

Now these booties are amazing! They're a little bit edgy, a little bit cool weather and a little bit warm weather. In a nut shell wear them all year.  I tend to wear very classic pieces but I also love to add touches of modern. When you add in current trends with your classics you create a very modern look without being too trendy. These booties are comfortable and are even great with dresses.
I'm obsessed.









Dress Beautifully in Tiny Florals & Booties for Spring

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: