Mar 8, 2019

Friday Favorites: Comfortable Sandals

TGIF!  This has been an extremely active week.  It didn't rain at all (until today, and it's been coming down all day) and even though it's been cold all week I've been outside for hours each day.  I've had intense workouts (gotta get bikini ready haha) and I've worked in our yard every single day.  Not only did the inside of our new house need some love but so did the landscaping. So I've been cleaning it up and prepping the garden.  This house has a quaint garden framed by a brick wall off to the side.  It's in need of some TLC but I'm excited to try my thumb at growing some vegetables.  I'm also jazzed about introducing Vivian to the deliciousness of a mater sandwich!

I don't know about you but I NEVER expose my piggies without polish. I have tiny and unattractive feet so they need whatever help they can get.  But during the Winter months I take a break and let them breathe. But now I'm ready to put some color on my toes, ditch the boots and closed toe shoes for some sandals!

Gals, I have spring fever something fierce! I've purchased a few outfits and sandals that are teasing me.

Here are some sandals I'm LOVING
confession: some are already in my closet


Knot Slide (these were my valentines day present)


I purchased these!  I'm obsessed because they do not have an ankle strap (impossible to find) or a strap that goes across the base of your toes (also impossible to find) both of these design elements are not flattering nor comfortable on my feet. 
They are also light weight and the wedge isn't too high. Epic Win!
Also the metallic straps make them a bit dressy :)


I tried these on today at a local boutique and WOW super comfy.  Definitely pricey but I believe they'd get tons of wear! From casual to dressy. 


I love the hardware on these and I'm digging the toe band!  This grey blue is very pretty and different.  This color is exclusive to Nordstrom but the sandal itself comes in several color options. 


I like these because you get the height without the uncomfortable heel. They come in 6  colors. And the deign is comfortable. I'm also intrigued about a leopard sandal.  Surprisingly I don't have a pair and this price point is perfect just in case they don't get worn as often as a solid neutral.

Dress Beautifully in Comfortable Sandals

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Zumi said...

I like that sandals, it looks comfortable to wear . Big thanks for sharing this nice article.