Mar 1, 2019

Classy Girls Wear Pearls

TGIF!  Gals, it's been a fun week. Primarily because Vivian Louise and I were able to play and exercise outside some. Sadly, today the rain is back UGH! I'm trying to keep my spirits up but it's hard when under the sun is your happy place.

Today I'm sharing so many pretty things. What makes these things so pretty are that they are made with pearls.  Not 'real' pearls but regardless pretty.  Pearls, like a precious gem are forever a beautiful accessory.
Pearls are fragile and should be worn carefully. But these accessories being imitated bring the same look but in a realistic manner.

I ordered this one and have ants in my pants to wear it to church Sunday.
I have a date night with Mr Saturday night and if it isn't raining (not holding my breath) I may carry it.


This one is a splurge but beautiful. It's also very bold.


This one is more simple and affordable.


I like the embellishment and think it adds flair. 


I really want these but they almost remind me of house slippers from the 80's.  
They're on epic sale so I'm thinking about them.


These are definitely a statement pair but super cute. Luckily they're on sale.


This is a classic and more of a modern statement than your Grandma's single strand.


I love a hoop earring!

Pearls aren't just for church, funerals or traditional occasions like a wedding. Pair them with modern pieces and you've got a feminine and timeless look.

Dress Beautifully in Pearls

XOXO Sarah Louise





2 comments:

Zumi said...

Happy to see this classy girls wear. You did a good job. Thank you for sharing.

Smart_Margauz said...

Nice post and your outfit is fabulous. Cheers!