Mar 15, 2019

Friday Favorites: Vaca Vibes

TGIF! Gals, it was warm and rain free this week (except for today) but honestly I welcome today's rain. I know I know, I've been so sad about the rain this year but I've been working so hard in our yard this week that I need a break. I'm sore all over! Vivian Louise absolutely loved playing outside this week.  The fresh air and sunshine truly did us good :)

I have vacation on my mind 24/7.  We have another 2 1/2 months until we are toes in the sand but I'm mentally packing now! I am beyond giddy about showing baby girl the ocean for the first time!

So here are some of my favorite vaca finds for the week for you & your mini:

Love the light and airy feel of this dress! And the unique lavender with pinstripe.


Obsessed with this baby blue! It's in my closet and coming to a post asap!
Hopefully that will give me a little fix since I can't wear it yet in real life.


Nautical, yes please!


So much yes for the 5" leg!


How easy breezy to put this on over your swimsuit and move around with ease (and with a babe on your hip #reality)


I love the long sleeves on this to cover her precious skin from the sun.

Pretty and practical to shade her.

 Dress Beautifully for Spring & Vacation

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: