Apr 19, 2019

G O O D Friday

The most special of Fridays is today.  Good Friday.  It's SO GOOD because today, today we remember the day Jesus gave His life for every single one of us. Chills gals, chills!

I'll get to the fashion portion of this post in just a min, but first ...

A student in my Sunday school class painted this for me not knowing how much I loved Easter.

He died so that we may live forever. He died for our sin filled lives.
I can not even fathom.

Here are some verses to pray over .....
I posted them in the form of a picture so that you could Pin or save it for easy reference


While this is the reason for celebration I believe it is great to embrace the less important yet fun elements of the holiday as well. Like the Easter Bunny, egg hunts, and of course dressing up.

I've also found that retailers get into just about every holiday spirit in the form of promotions and sales.  I'm game! So I've rounded up some Easter sales for you in case you're in the mood to fill your own basket with a few treats :)

Anthropologie - 20% off all tops! and extra 50% off sale.  Gals, I must say I'm so glad Antho is having more sales - they're super pricey and until lately the only price break was your birthday month discount (I just used mine on this dress) or end of season sales which is often picked through pieces but I have been lucky.

Loft - 40% off Everything! Great place to stock up on basics and casual wear.  If you receive their emails you should have an extra 10% you can combine!

J Crew - up to 50% Summer styles and an Extra 15% off with code HEYSUMMER.

Ann Taylor - 50% off your purchase! Code HOPTOIT

Banana Republic - 40% off everything

Kate Spade - extra 30% off of Sale items code: JOYSOFSPRING

Lisi Lerch - Free shipping all weekend - She makes some of my favorite earrings

For your Littles:

Smocked Auctions - 20% with code: EASTER20

Smocked South - 15% off site wide code: Easter15

Beaufort Bonnet Company: $1 monogram ends today code: dollardaisy - free shipping all weekend



Dress Beautifully this Good Friday & Easter

XOXO Sarah Louise











No comments: