Apr 15, 2019

Mamma Monday: Jewelry

Happy Monday Mammas! It's one of my favorite weeks of the year.  It's Holy Week.  Yesterday was so special celebrating Palm Sunday.  It was our church's 29th anniversary and our annual potluck.  I absolutely adore that our church has several potluck suppers in our fellowship hall every year.  This year Vivian joined all the other children and played on the playground.  So much joy!
It was also special because our pastor retired and we installed our new pastor.  I must admit it was bittersweet as we've been members for 10 years this year and our pastor married us and dedicated our baby. But I'm not afraid of change and am welcoming our new one with excited open arms!


I'm also excited because I've finished Vivian's Easter basket!  We also found an amazing children's shoe store on Saturday and she now has several pairs of pretty shoes to fit her itty bitty piggies.


Next up is my birthday - 10 days! I don't get too enthusiastic about it because I'm not a kid and time with my family and friends is really all I ever want.

And then it's Mothers Day! Now that I'm totally jazzed for.  I'm blessed to be alive another year and blessed to be a Mamma!

I've rounded up some 'Mamma' jewelry that just may be the perfect gift ...

Initial Necklace
I've been eyeing one of these for about a year.  I like delicate jewelry and love the scattered placement of the initials.
Since I'm a double name and Vivian (as well as 3 generations before me) all carry the middle name Louise, I was thinking of doing SL & V.
I also love this because for growing families you can always add more initials.

'Mama' scattered initials
This is similar to the necklace above.

'Mama' ring - I'm a ring gal! Last year Mr gave me a big amethyst cocktail ring that I wear all the time.

'Mama' necklace
I actually saw this one at Nordstrom yesterday. It's delicate also.

'Mom' necklace - I never really called my mother 'mom' it was always 'Mamma' but I think this would be a super sweet gift and the discs are unique.

'Mom' bracelet - I like this better than a bangle. Better fit!

Dress Beautifully in Nice Mamma Jewelry

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: