Apr 3, 2019

Southern Prints and Patterns


This sweet silk blouse has all the pretty traditional prints all in one.  But not in a mix matched way, rather delicate layers of all the quintessential Southern patterns strategically placed.

The soft magnolia blooms overtop the oh so subtle stripes framed by classic blue toile sleeves captures Southern charm to it's fullest. And these prints are all in my top 5 favorites.
My Grandma had toile wall paper and I've loved it ever since.  Now the magnolia has been my favorite flower always and I can't tell you how often I stare at the magnificent beauty in our front yard.  It even has a pink swing hanging from one of it's mighty branches for Vivian Louise to swing on.

Because this blouse is silk it's light, breezy and cool for the hot temps ahead.  One of my favorite details I neglected to capture are the buttons down the back. I love good details!

I've paired this sweet blouse with trousers for more of a dressy work look, but with shorts and wedges  you'd be pretty and casual for the weekend.

Tip:  When I buy a garment I try and think of all the styling options to make sure it's versatile so that it's not just a wear it once piece.









Dress Beautifully in Southern Silk Patterns

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: