May 10, 2019

Orange You Glad 🍊

Gals I've got that Friday feeling! Despite that it's a very rainy day, I've got joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart! With Mother's Day on Sunday I've been reflecting over the past several days on the magnitude of the blessing God has given me in making me Vivian Louise's Mamma.
With His help I faced my fears and was brave. I trusted Him and His plan and I was blessed. Blessed beyond comprehension. That's a lot of mushiness so now on to the fashion ....

I love the color orange. Not just any shade but the bright sunny shade of orange ... think naval orange.   Orange was ALL the rage in the 70's and you gals know how I love 70's fashion. And just the fashion (home decor and culture was terrible!) Orange also reminds me of Hermes and that's top tier when it comes to luxury fashion.  Color can be powerful with branding.  Think Tiffany blue for example.

Orange pairs well with purple, pink and blues. Honestly it pairs great with everything.  Again, we're talking bright cheery orange, no burnt dull hues. I even incorporated pops of orange in Vivian Louise's nursery.

So here are some orange pieces I love ...


Bangle
I actually own this one!  I wear it alongside my tennis bracelet, watch and other bracelets.


Handbag
Gals, I just ordered this handbag! I'm going to be stalking my front door for it's arrival!


Sandal
I brought home these cuties today!  Love a simple sleek slide and in a fun color = Chic!
I'm going to wear these with ALL the outfits.


Dress
An actual orange orchard!  I love the asymmetrical print. And the neckline really shows off the shoulders.


Skirt

Such a fun summer skirt! It would look so classic with a crisp white shirt!


Top

Citrus fun! This top can be paired for week day or weekend.

And for your mini this dress is simply precious.


Decor

I have one of these designer inspire glass boxes.  Great for adding color to a room and holding trinkets.


Lamp

Love this sleek mod lamp to add brightness to a room - literally.


Here's a Flashback for you from July 2016!  Wish I still had this dress but it didn't make the cut on one of my closet clean outs.

Sidenote:  What do you gals think about me cutting my lion mane to shoulder length???  This pic has me seriously considering it!

Dress Beautifully in Orange

XOXO Sarah Louise



1 comment:

Lasosta Shop said...

This is truly a great read for me. Great piece of information. Keep up the good work. We offer Dresses Online Party Wear Visit our site today.