May 29, 2019

Over the Rainbow


Gals, I'm so giddy I can't even stand it! We leave for our 1st family vacation to the beach TOMORROW! Tomorrow baby Vivian will have her tiny toes in the sand! I'm literally squealing with excitement!! Mr couldn't even sleep last night he's so excited but he has one more shift at the hospital today then he's hanging up his stethoscope for 8 days!  He's NEVER had that much time off. #blessourhearts

With all this happy comes happy outfits. What's more happy than bright colors and rainbows?!  Maybe that's why I hate the color gray and rarely wear black. I like to dress my attitude with brightness.

I shared my love of incorporating orange pieces and accessories in this post and lots of rainbow striped pieces last Friday on this post. Here's the outfit that brings it all together.

This is definitely a weekend/vacation look but this orange bag and slides are great weeklong.  It brightens up even the most simple of outfits (think white t-shirt & jeans). I've been wearing this handbag for a week straight. I believe orange to be an under loved color so I'm happy when I see designers showcasing the sweet shade.







Lots of Rainbow Pieces Here | Orange Handbag | Slides | Earrings |

Dress Beautifully in Rainbows & Oranges

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: