May 8, 2019

Sweet Smocking


I shared with you on this post about the smocking trend and that I had ordered this top. Well it arrived and I love it! Now, I ordered my normal size but ended up exchanging it in store for a size smaller. The smocking needs to be snug or it doesn't fit correctly.  I love the ruffles, the peplum and sweet floral print.  So stinkin' cute for Spring & Summer!

I paired it with white jeans, because all things white are my favorite, but it would look great with blue jeans, a khaki or navy skirt and pink would certainly give you all the sweetness.

These white jeans are technically a boyfriend fit, but I go down a size where they are snug.  I find it more flattered than white 'skinny' jeans.  They tend to fit like leggings and in white it's just not as flattering for me.

I'm loving my clog sandals! Super comfortable, give my petite self height and are on trend!









Dress Beautifully in a Smocked Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: