Oct 9, 2019

It's all Gucci


"It's all Gucci" ... apparently that's what all the cool kids are saying these days.  What it means is that 'everything is fine' / 'it's all good'.  The Gucci brand has been around for 98 years! This luxury Italian brand of leather goods, fashion, watches, perfume, accessories, shoes .... has boomed in popularity.  You see the 'GG' logo everywhere, especially when it comes to belts and handbags.

While I love fine leather goods they are always something I have to work and save for. It also gives me time to really be confident on my splurge.  This red handbag was the result of a new job over 2 years ago.  While red isn't one of my go-to colors, I find red handbags and shoes to be very classic.

I was shopping online and down a rabbit hole I found this very Gucci looking dress. In fact I'm really digging this site's designer and vintage style pieces!
Note:  Don't expect these to arrive at your front door in 2 days, more like a week but well worth it!

When it comes to designer imposters I avoid the direct replicas.  They're never quite right.  Instead I like to find pieces that resemble elements of the designer piece.

These dress is a perfect example.  It has a colorful and bold floral pattern, that's more mural like than an all over repeating pattern, that has a high end look. But it's the emerald green and candy apple red ribbon trim that gives it that Gucci look.

Rather than spending a mortgage payment on a European designer handbag, opt for an American brand like Kate Spade or Tory Burch.  The quality is just as nice, designs are similar but won't have you eating hotdogs and noodles!

I love this timeless shirtdress that's great for all year wear and endless color pairings!









Dress Beautifully in Gucci 

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: