Oct 28, 2019

Mamma Monday: Chic Sneaks

Happy Monday Mammas! I hope you're week is off to a joyful start.


Gracious ours is, especially coming from such a fun weekend! The only thing missing was Ryan, sadly he's working every weekend except for 2 through the end of the year. (I just realized that was a 'woe is me' complaint sigh must keep practicing having a grateful heart SL!) anyways ....
It was our church's annual Fall Festival on Saturday (I realized the first one we ever attended was 10 years ago as an engaged couple #timeflies) and I was extra jazzed this year because Vivian can run and play! There were bouncy houses, pony rides, hay rides (she insisted on riding over and over and over again!), and a tractor that she absolutely LOVED playing on!


Then on Sunday it was the dedication of Vivian's tiniest cousin.  Like going to a wedding, these ceremonies remind me of the vows we took to raise Vivian Louise in God's image and the family and friends that vowed to do so alongside us. It was a special time together with my family.



And we couldn't visit Grandma without playing with the chicks and ducks!


This is a 'fashion' blog so I do want to keep that the main focus.
So for today's post I want to talk about sneakers.  Apparel and footwear have taken a very big casual turn over the past few years and while I'm not super laid back with my style I have to admit since becoming a Mamma I've relaxed a bit. In fact I didn't own a pair outside of my running and gym shoes until last year.
Chasing a toddler will force you into comfort!

Sneakers are being styled not only with athleisure wear but with dresses, skirts and your typical jeans.
They're not just for function but for very chic form!

I think of them as the new ballet flat. You can basically style them with everything and look very modern and feel very comfortable.

Tip: Think twice before wearing them shopping b/c when you go to try on clothes it's such a pain taking them on and off (last week's situation)

Here are some very chic sneaks to add to your outfits ...


Converse are such a Classic






So Sweet - I totally wore them as a little girl


The IT sneaker - they're a spurge but I bit the bullet and got them last year.  Totally worth it!  I only wanted one good pair and these are quality & made of leather.  They're not as polished as I typically wear but they balance my outfits. They fit my rule of buy quality over quantity and I truly wear them several times week. 




Love this sneaker for it's many color options
 My sister loves these







I'll leave you with this sweet sweet smile who turns 22 months old today!


Dress Beautifully & Comfortably in a Pair of Sneakers

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

andrewmathew said...

I must show appreciation to the writer just for rescuing me from this particular setting. Right after searching through the world wide web and meeting solutions which were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was done. Living devoid of the strategies to the issues you've fixed by way of the article is a critical case, as well as ones which could have adversely affected my entire career if I had not encountered your website. Your own capability and kindness in touching all areas was excellent. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not encountered such a step like this. I can also at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the high quality and result oriented guide. I won't be reluctant to recommend your web blog to any individual who needs to have guide on this situation.afrikanische Kleider online