Oct 4, 2019

Friday Favorites: 20 Skirts

TGIF!  I hope you gals have had a fun week.  I know I surely have.  I spent Sunday and Monday in Raleigh with my 2 best gals from college for a quick little getaway.  We saw Carrie Underwood in concert Monday night and Oh. My, Goodness! She is absolutely amazing!! We even got upgraded to floor seats (thanks to Meghan's good looks and flirting abilities).  It was such a nice time away from the 'work' at home.  But I missed my sweet Vivian Louise something fierce! And of course she missed me right back and practically wouldn't let me go once I picked her up from school Tuesday.  I loved every squeeze :)

Me, my girl and her cracker :)

I feel like skirts have much bigger share on the fashion scene this year.  And in longer lengths.

My favorite thing about skirts right now is that you can pair them with tees and sneakers, maybe even add a denim jacket for casual occasions.
Or, a chunky sweater and booties for a casual/dressy occasion.
Or a pretty blouse and heels for an all the way dressy occasion.

Here are some of my favorite skirts ... 20 to be exact!




I have it in navy and love it!


I share this one with you on this post! 
While I've been wearing it with sandals the past few months I'm ready to put boots with it!




I have this one (yes I fall victim to the 'come out with extras' on a target run) 
It has pockets and slightly a-line so you can move and it flatters!


I saw this one in a local boutique yesterday and I'm still thinking about it!
I wanted to try it on but time was ticking and I couldn't be late to pick up Vivian from school.
Not only are the tiers of tiny flowers pretty, but it's an all year round skirt so you could wear and style it endless ways! Just wishing it was a bit lower in price :)








Sequined Pencil Skirt aka Party Skirt


Perfect for the holidays




Plaid (available in 2 other colors)
soooo British














Velvet

Dress Beautifully in Skirts

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: