Oct 2, 2019

Leopard Spots



It's official October but NOTHING feels like Fall at all.  Gals, the temps are in the mid to upper 90's here in Charlotte! UGH so much UGH
But I'm keeping the faith that soon enough there will be a chill.

I've added a few long sleeved and longer length dresses to my closet and would really like to wear them outside taking these pictures.

This is one of them.  It's more spotted than leopard but the caramel and black colors make it leopard to me. The fabric is light & because I do have faith we will get a chill, layering a denim jacket will do the trick. I surely didn't mention cold but if we were to receive shivering weather a leather Moto-jacket or chunky sweater would top this off perfectly.

For the office or church add a pump but personally I prefer a bootie with this dress.  They would give it more of a Fall/Winter vibe and a tad more casual and modern.
I chose these ivory cage booties for an edgy addition to my naturally ladylike style. And they brighten the darker neutral palette.
If you're more of a sporty gal or just want to look cute and be comfortable for a weekend event slip on a pair of sneakers.

This is one of those dresses you'll wear for many many years in so many ways.







Dress | Similar Booties & Here | Handbag - Similar | Ring |

Dress Beautifully in a Midi Leopard Spot Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: