Mar 24, 2021

Flower Power

 


Florals for Spring ... groundbreaking! Gals, The Devil Wears Prada is an all time favorite movie.

But, truly all the floral prints are out on the racks ... more like websites and I'm here for it.  Flowers are pretty and colorful and cheerful. We gift them to those needing wellness, those we love and plant them around our homes to add beauty. So wearing them is a no brainer. 

Personally, I don't discriminate too hard when it comes to floral garments. I love tiny blooms in liberty prints as much as big bold blooms.  I do prefer lighter and brighter shades. 

This blouse struck my eye for the saturated colors, abstract watercolor looking print, crisp cotton fabric, collar shirt design and pretty puff sleeves!
I was able to try it on in the store! I truly love touching and trying on pieces.  The sizing runs big and I ended up ordering and xxs petite with plenty of room and length. Normally I'm an xs petite or xs for reference. 

The versatility of this blouse extends from jeans, shorts, skirts and even trousers. I can't think of an occasion where it would't shine.

I chose a casual pairing with distressed jeans and a slide heel.  This is how I would style it for a gathering with my gal pals ... which is what I'm dying to do!!! 


Shoes are very on trend and resemble a high end designer pair.  I love the mid height heel for wearability. 



These jeans are one of my most favorite pairs for their cool design and amazing comfort! And if I'm hard on them playing with Vivian it's all ok because they're ripped up anyways. A concept my Mamma can not understand.




Dress Beautifully in Florals

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: