Mar 19, 2021

Friday Favorites: Spring Shoes


TGIF! Gals, the time has come to get your piggies polished up b/c sandal season is upon us! 

Not So Fun Fact: Ryan & my sisters know & my gal pals are slowly but surely coming to know, that I have the world's worst feet! Ok maybe not the world's worst, but they're bad. No lie! I have calluses, cracked heels, bunions on both feet, tiny nails and arthritis that makes me cry from time to time.  But I keep on truckin! 

I refuse to let my feet take me out of cute shoes, but I am more practical than I was in my younger years. If they aren't comfortable I don't buy/wear them. I also primarily wear nude shoes because along with bad feet I have big ole ankles (Ryan calls them sturdy - he's lucky we're married because durn that's harsh ... but true). Nude shoes elongate the leg and are a soft neutral to pair with my outfits. They go with absolutely everything making them a smart investment.

I also like to move around with easy so my shoes have to be walkable #momlife.  Along with comfort I value quality.  Well made shoes will last and last. The photo memories that pop up remind me of just how long I've had some of my shoes.  I've even resoled some.  Quality shoes aren't the cheapest but they do wear the best being made of natural materials that conform to your feet.  Italians win for making the best.
When purchasing 'trendy' shoes I don't spend as much but I do make sure they're comfortable.

Here's my Spring Shoe Line Up ... in the Nude! hehe 



Dress Beautifully in Sandals

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: