Mar 5, 2021

Friday Favorites: Cheerful Dressing

 TGIF!  This week started off as a doozy ... but then the sun came out and so did the fun. There's truth in that there are always rainbows after the rain. 


#MOOD

I'm choosing to be cheerful! Also having dance party or 3 will always do the trick #shakeitoff

AND with the sunshine comes warmth and boy am I happy to feel the early signs of Spring.

Here are some pretty cheerful pieces to greet Spring in ...


I tried this on in store last week (shared on my IG stories) and ordered a petite for a better fit.
I believe this blouse runs big. 




The colors and print on this one speak to me. I also LOVE this belt (ordered)!


I brought this one home! Fabric is so light and the colors are just the most cheerful palette and pattern. It's slightly puffy but oh so comfortable.


This mini skirt is on major sale and the neutral color makes it a go-with-everything sassy piece.
I rarely wear a mini but this one has just a thin elastic waist and the hip area is flattering.
I'm not a big fan of the current wide smocking on minis. This bubble hem is fun and not too short!


These are sooo on trend and a flashback to my glory days. They're also a very nice alternative to a high end designer pair.  These are going to be worn out by the end of sandal season because they're comfortable with a not so high heel and nude so I'll wear with ALL the outfits.




Mother Denim has quickly become my favorite brand for jeans.  My love started with this pair. These are an exclusive design for a fav boutique I shop online out of Texas. I preordered them and hoping to receive them next week.  They are still available! 


It's almost that time, short season. I dread it as my legs are not my finest feature but I'm working hard to grow my confidence and appreciation for them - I doubt love will ever come and that's ok.
These have a roomy leg and a just right length. I always get the 'curvy' fit.


Several Color/Print Options
I saw this in the catalog that came in the mail yesterday and am very eager to see how this top fits! 
Looks supportive without being matronly.


This is so colorful that how could you be anything but cheerful wearing it.


I ordered this one and can't wait to try it on! And it has a pretty price tag :)

Dress Beautifully in Cheerful Clothes

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: