Mar 10, 2021

Dear Daisy - Loves Me!


Gals, I absolutely adore matching sets! Here's why, they give you the streamlined look of a dress or suit but with so many style options. I also find that matching sets are rare to find these days so it makes them that much more appealing when you do. 

This one throws me back to my glory days of the 90's when black daisy prints were all the rage! But this go around the design is more sophisticated. 5 stars that the flowers are in a thick embroidery on nice cotton poplin fabric. I still plan to pair this structured crop top with denim shorts like I would back then but this time skipping the chocker necklace and chunky shoes #blessssss 

It will also be pretty paired with white jeans, pencil skirt for church and any color of the rainbow.
Same for the skirt.  A crisp white collared shirt, denim shirt or a t-shirt/blouse in color will pair beautifully.

Mixing pieces allows you to exercise creativity that showcases your style. It's also smart to be versatile with your wardrobe to maximize your investment and wear.


I'm wearing a heeling sandal with the set matched but as I style them I plan to mix in flat sandals and sneakers! 




POCKETS!!!




Daisy Set Here | Separates: Crop Top & Skirt | Sandals |

Dress Beautifully in a Lovely Daisy Set

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: