Mar 26, 2021

Friday Favorites: Peplum Tops

 TGIF! Gals it's been a fun week for me. Lots of exercising & playing outside (lots of Easter egg hunts in our yard). I had my teeth cleaned (I absolutely LOVE going to the dentist so it's a noteworthy) AND I cleaned out my closet putting away my Winter pieces and bringing out my Summer ones. On Monday I'll share a post on my process.

My very first blog post in a dramatic peplum top circa 2014

Today I want to share all about peplum tops. Several years ago they were the "IT' design and for reasons I can't understand they vanished from the racks. The good news is someone in the higher ups of the fashion world discovered this mistake and is making efforts to return these beauties to our closets.

Archives May 2019

What makes a peplum top so pretty?

1. The seam whittles the waist ... do I really even need to give more?

2. The design creates curves and simultaneously camouflages the lower abdomen (if you've had a kid you know)

3. The ruffle hem is feminine.

4. Plays well with pants, skirts and shorts of all designs! 

5. Flatters all body shapes and sizes.


in 2 additional colors


Crushing on this one hard! But a splurge




on sale and so fresh






Love the texture and detail - big splurge


Love this chocolate neutral, so pretty with white jeans


Love the color & adjustable straps


loving yellow lately and the sweet embroidery on this one


this top is so fun!


Dress Beautifully in a Peplum Top

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: