Mar 17, 2021

Wear the Rainbow



Happy St. Patricks Day!!! I hope it is a lucky day for you 🍀
Fun Fact: Despite my red hair I'm not Irish (Primarily German & English)

I thought this rainbow gingham maxi dress was perfectly fitting for today's occasion.  I also think it's perfectly fitting for vacation and pretty much any warm Summer day. Because it does have all the colors of the rainbow you can easily style with more color or neutrals. 

It's super light weight and I love the smocked waist for shape. It's tiered design is super on trend but what makes this one so flattering is that the tiers are not so voluminous.  The bright colors and print are bold so I love that the shape is slimmer and softer.

The straps are adjustable which is a must for me. It's actually a deal breaker when they don't adjust as I have small shoulders and they'd never fit otherwise. It also makes you feel supported in a garment when the fit is proper. 

These sandals are a favorite of mine for the walkable heel, comfortable slide design and shiny metallic color for a dressier look.  I prefer my shoes to be neutral so I can pair them easily with my outfits. 




I added a new gold hoop earring to my jewelry box! You gals know I wear these daily and this new pair is by the same designer so just as shiny and dainty but in a traditional hoop shape.





Dress Beautifully in Rainbow Colors

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: