Dec 22, 2021

A Mary Heart

Gals, we are 3 sleeps away from Christmas morning! Squeal! When I look at our fireplace and see the 3 stockings hung, I stop in awe that I have this sweet family of mine.  I'm blessed beyond measure and deserving to have Ryan & Vivian to love!!! I don't say that to be boastful but to emphasize that we ALL have so many gifts to be grateful for.

Rather than share an outfit on this Wednesday I'm going to share something a bit more lovely than holiday plaid, red or warm. Dressing your inside is far more important than the outside!

Last December I wrote a post on being more like Mary.  It was so encouraging to me to pursue a heart like hers that I felt compelled to share it again. 

This Christmas I hope that you have a 'Mary' heart 
that's humble, willing, trusting, joyful and enduring. 

Post:

MORE LIKE MARY  

Dress Beautifully with a Mary Heart

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

The luxury Gown company said...

Hi Admin,

Your article is fun to read. Good information gathering for us, keep up the good work, your blogs are great

Personalized Dressing Gown