Dec 17, 2021

Friday Favorites: Off Screen

TGI - it's almost Christmas! I hope that your spirit is joyful, peaceful and grateful as we prepare to celebrate our Savior's birth. One of my favorite things about the Christmas season are all the gatherings.  They align with the reason we gift each other which is to share gratitude and celebrate the blessing of having each other. 

I love seeing our stockings together on our mantel

For me, life isn't about what we have, but who we have.  
First and foremost we have Jesus #amen. 
And He gave us one another to love, support and encourage. 

In a world that's blessed to have the means to stay connected through technology there's nothing like fellowship face to face. 


If possible, I encourage you to put down your phone and look into the eyes of your family and friends. Share laughter, struggles, hugs and cheers. Partake in a meal, a walk, a drink (or two) and/or a token of appreciation. 

Vivian & bunny Ethel
the cutest things around our tree

Yes, our days are full, but I promise choosing others won't feel like a sacrifice or stressor. 
You won't regret time spent with those you care about. 

And if the stars don't align, I truly recommend video chatting. There's nothing like seeing a smile!

Dress Beautifully Talking Without a Phone

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: