Dec 8, 2021

Pure as the Driven Snow

 


Gals, if I'm going to go monochromatic, hands down I'm going to choose white - or winter white in this case. There is something elegant, sharp and fresh about a clean palette. 

Disclaimer: do not try wearing this with toddlers!

Now, just because there's no color doesn't mean this look is plain or lacks style.  In fact, I still incorporated print with my handbag, texture with my croc boots & knit sweater, shine with my gold earrings and rings and modern detail with the exaggerated shoulder & puff sleeve.

These concepts apply if you were to create a monochromatic look with any color.  They add dimension and detail.

I encourage you to find a shade that suits your fancy and go all out with it! 









Dress Beautifully in Winter White

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: