Dec 15, 2021

'The' Sarah Louise Dress


Gals, if I were a dress, this would be it! Me to a T, this dress is the epitome of my style. 

Here's why:
Ivory - Favorite neutral to wear
Crepe fabric - Light and draping fit
A-line silhouette - Shapely and flattering
Midi length- Elongating 
Detailed Sleeves - Shoulder puff adds definition and the flowing gathered length is elegant
Jeweled & Beaded Bows - Resembling broaches adding richness and in my favorite color
Cut Outs - a modern and subtle appeal

Most importantly, I feel like a princess in it!

I believe that dressing up and feeling like royalty isn't just for little girls. Our value doesn't diminish with age so I say find a dress that make you feel beautiful and you wear it with grace.

I will keep this dress forever wearing it on special occasions - or at any time I just want to feel & look special. I hope that one day my darling Vivian will wear it.









This dress is by a French designer with a fancy price tag. 
I was able to find it for 70% off on a Black Friday sale. 

Dress Beautifully in a Dress that Makes You Feel Beautiful

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: